BE BOLD, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, SHOW YOU CARE
Overview: This is a great opportunity to join a successful, high performing team, in an ambitious Council that is always striving to move forward. Our Digital Services Team are changing in the way we deliver our service and are reflecting the new ways of working with the use of Digital, Data and Technology.
We are looking for a motivated and creative Business Change Manager that wants to make a difference and can provide support to the team through a period of development and change, with an ultimate aim of operating slick and efficient processes, and projects whilst providing the best service to our customers, residents and businesses.
The Business Change Manager will report to the Head of Strategic Portfolio and Projects within Digital Services and is responsible for assisting the Head of Strategic Portfolio and Project in providing Business Change Management across all programmes and projects.
With exciting times ahead, we are reshaping the Digital Services Team and have created roles, to add value and to provide the best Service to our citizens.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
Identify and escalate any budget risks
Set and monitor individual and team performance standards
Constructively challenge and take action with pace where there are performance shortfalls
About you: we are passionate about placing our customer at the heart of everything we do, and our residents deserve exceptional customer experience from the Council. We would like you to hold that principle, be bold and enthusiastic. You will be someone who has a good understanding of change in a complex organisation, and has excellent communication skills,
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- You can build a credible career whilst delivering value to the community and helping those in need.
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
Our culture: We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date - Midnight on 23rd October 2020
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the specified closing date, should a large number of applications be received. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
• A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
• Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please