Part time roles available - 22.5 & 30 hours a week
At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In Sandhurst we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning and physical disabilities.
We are looking for some great new Support Workers to join our team who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference.
Who we are looking for
We`re keen to recruit individuals who care regardless of qualifications or experience. We care more about you sharing and demonstrating our values, which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
We will give you all the training and support you need to do the role including a qualification in health and social care, if you don`t already have one.
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same. Our service users have a very active lifestyle and love to go out. You`ll be empowering them to lead the life they want and you`ll support them with personal care, attending advocacy groups, memory groups, going out for walks, shopping or visiting the local pub. You`ll join a strong, supportive team who have a lot of fun in this busy house doing arts and crafts and cooking. Each service user has their own cars to get them to their activities so you must hold a drivers licence.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to find out more information please contact us email@example.com
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance
- Regular reviews of salary and cost of living to ensure you receive above the market salary for the role
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
- Fully paid DBS
- A structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer