£20,904 - £25,991
One Year Fixed Term Contract
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Adviser within our Customer Service team for a one year fixed-term contract.
The Customer Service team are the first point of contact for many services across the Council.
You will work across a variety of access channels, including telephone, email, via the website, the LoveRushmoor App and limited face to face. The service is currently operating remotely.
You will work in a busy, fast paced environment, resolving a wide range of enquiries for our residents. From answering questions on council services such as waste and recycling collections to more transactional work such as taking payments for Council Tax and parking fines, as well as logging service requests for waste, recycling, fly-tipping and graffiti.
We are looking for candidates that
- Have call centre experience
- Demonstrate exceeding customers’ expectations
- Can listen and engage whilst taking ownership of the customer
- Can communicate skilfully and effectively with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate the ability to make considered decisions balancing between the process and the customer to gain a good resolution for all
- Has the ability to adapt your approach to suit the circumstances.
- Experienced with IT and able to work with several systems
- Experience working remotely would be an advantage
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Is open to feedback, reflection and personal development.
- Able to work in a challenging and changing environment as services continue to improve
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Please complete the online application form as we expect to receive a high number of application forms and will not be considering additional information found in CV’s.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact either Mary Timmins or Marybeth Quaintmere on 01252 398988/398881.
Interviews will be held on 9th and 10th November.