Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 4th November 2020 at 9am
Shortlisting will take place on the 5th & 6th November
Interviews will take place on the 13th & 17 November 2020 and these will be conducted via video link.
What you’ll be doing
Love handling complaints and resolving issues?
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Team Assistant who’s positive, friendly, approachable, solution-focused, happy to help and enjoys working in a team.
This is a great opportunity to work at the heart of Optivo. You’ll be the first point of contact for the Customer Experience Team for new complaints, MP (Member of Parliament) enquiries and The Housing Ombudsman (HOS). You’ll also provide a full range of administrative, clerical and organisational tasks ranging from moderate to complex. You’ll need to fully understand our complaint resolution and compensation procedures.
You’ll take ownership for all MP and HOS enquiries and you’ll be confident to see these through to completion. These could be about any type of issue in any area/region of the organisation.
What you’ll need
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Able to deal effectively and calmly with challenging, irate or abusive customers
- Take minutes and drafting reports
- Monitor and successfully resolve informal complaints
- Take personal ownership and use own initiative to avoid escalation of complaints
- Prioritise work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Work with our involved customers and build great working relationships
- Arrange and set up meetings/agendas
- Use CRM to its full potential and be computer literate in Orchard, Word, Outlook and Excel
If you this sounds like you… we look forward to receiving your application!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We have generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities). If you are passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.