£24,278 per annum
Old Town Hall, Catford Road, SE6 4RU
Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and as a Support Team Officer you’ll be the all-important first point of contact, resolving queries over the phone, written correspondence and occasionally helping residents face to face at our reception. We need a calm, collected and highly organised Support Officer who can provide broad-ranging admin and clerical support – and help the team deliver the highest standards of customer service.
• Build excellent working relationships with colleagues and partners
• Manage team emails, deal with simple issues and refer where appropriate
• Provide broad administrative support, including responding to emails and letters
• Ability to work on your own and be a team player
You must be able to manage competing demands on your time with common sense and good humour. We expect high standards, the pace of work may be fast and furious but you will enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team. Lewisham Homes is a Gold-standard Investor in People, which means we offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make in our community and if you share our ambition to do a great job for residents, you will fit right in. This is what we are looking for…
• Solid administrative experience in a customer-facing team
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• Educated to GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
• Flexible, can-do approach to colleagues and customers
We recognise and reward that contribution with great pay and benefits, ranging from generous pension schemes to flexible working. We are ambitious for our communities, for our business and for our people. We can help you build the life you want, inside and outside work. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.
Closing Date: Wednesday 4 November 2020
Week commencing 9 November 2020
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification. Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Andrea Scott - 0800 028 2028 – option 7 then option 2