Employer: London Borough of Waltham Forest
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: UP to £476 per week (per child, includes an allowance for the child and your professional fee)
DBS Check: Yes
Location: Waltham Forest and surrounding areas
Foster caring is a valuable, rewarding, challenging and fun professional career. As a foster carer you provide a safe and caring environment in your own home for children who cannot, for a variety of reasons, live with their own families.
You could make a real difference to a young person’s life. We will prepare you and give you on going training and support for your new role.
To be a foster carer with us you will need:
- The patience, humour and energy to look after a child.
- A spare bedroom for the child.
- To be a Waltham Forest resident or live in a neighbouring Borough.
We value our foster carers and reward them with what we believe to be one of the best packages for foster carers in the UK. Here are three great reasons to foster with Waltham Forest:
- Up to £476 per week which includes an allowance for the child and your professional fee
- Up to 66 per cent off your Council Tax bill if you live in Waltham Forest or a payment toward you Council Tax if you live outside of the Borough
- 24/7 dedicated social worker support
Please register your interest; https://www.fosteringwalthamforest.co.uk/about#form
Please do not click 'Apply' and use the link: https://www.fosteringwalthamforest.co.uk/about#form if you are interested in becoming a foster carer.