£29,480 – £37,674 pa, dependent on experience
Full time, 37 hours per week (part time will be considered) (Generally, Monday to Friday, but occasional Saturday working required for duty cover)
Occupational Therapist needed to join our dynamic, fast paced, friendly team.
We are a small team of occupational therapists working in the Short Term Support and Rehabilitation team. This is an Optalis intermediate care service providing short term interventions of up to 6 weeks for residents in their own homes, across the borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. We are a multi-disciplinary team aimed at preventing admission, facilitating hospital discharge and supporting those at the end of life.
We are focused on providing timely rehabilitation goals to achieve maximum independence for the service user.
The post holder must:
- have current HCPC registration and a right to work in the UK.
- have a clean full driving licence with daily use of a car.
- be able to work flexibly and have an ability to respond to urgent cases.
- be a good team player and have excellent communication and time management skills.
- have competent skills in IT.
The successful applicant will receive:
- Regular peer support and supervision
- CPD opportunities
- Staff benefits – perk box
- Pension option
- 25 days leave
We can offer support for those considering returning to practice.
Closing date: 30 November 2020