Salary - £9.62 Per Your / £2,621 Per Year
Lunchtimes for 1.25 hours per day, Monday to Friday, 6.25 hours per week, term time only,
Permanent (6 months probationary period)
The Governors of the Federation of Moorlands and Park Lane Primary Schools wish to appoint a Lunch Time Assistant to manage the supervision of children during lunchtimes.
The successful applicant may be required to work at all sites within the Federation but will be based at Park Lane Primary School.
Lunchtime Assistants are required to help provide a secure and happy environment for children at lunchtime through supervision inside the building, outside and in the dining room.
Main duties include:
- Playing with the children outside.
- Supervising the clearing up of games and toys (inside and outside)
- Using the School’s Behaviour Policy to manage pupil behaviour.
- Assisting children in the dining room and encouraging healthy eating.
Applicants are required to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Willingness to be flexible and supportive of other colleagues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff and pupils in the school.
- Patience, fairness and a responsible attitude.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5515. Visit our website for more details: www.parklaneprimary.school
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Unfortunately due to Covid 19, visits to our school are not possible at the moment. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via video conferencing.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date for all applicants: Sunday 22nd November 2020
Date for interviews: Friday 27th November 2020