Newtons Primary School
Lowen Road, Rainham, Essex RM13 8QR
Telephone: 01708 558613 Fax: 01708 554650
Executive Headteacher – Mrs H McClenaghan
Interim Headteacher – Mrs U Connolly
Together we reach for our personal best
Part Time Teacher
Hours: 3 days a week (Wed, Thus, Fri)
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Scale
Fixed Term Contract: January 2021 – August 2021
We are looking to appoint a recently qualified teacher to join our committed, supportive and enthusiastic team. We are a school that prides itself on ensuring our children have a broad and balanced curriculum where the promotion pupil well-being is considered of great importance.
We are looking for a classroom teacher who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
- Has high expectations of pupil progress and attainment
- Can use assessment to track pupil progress
- Is passionate about teaching and is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils
- Has good organisational skills and is always well-prepared
- Is reflective about their own performance and seeks advice when needed
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Wishes to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas
In return, the school can offer:
- Opportunities for high quality CPD tailored specifically to individuals
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals
- Supportive parents and an effective governing body
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
Visitors to our school comment on the friendly, warm atmosphere and are quick to see that the children are well-behaved and motivated learners.
If you think that you have the drive, enthusiasm and skills necessary to fit into our school then please apply online.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020 at mid-day.