Salary£3,229 - £3,636 per annum (£10.01 per hour to £11.27 per hour)
Part Time – 1 Day per Week (7.4 Hours) – Term Time Only plus occasional days during school holidays
Salary Subject to experience and qualifications
Required to start as soon as possible
All Saints Infants and All Saints Junior Schools are looking to appoint a part time Site Manager to join our hard working and friendly team.
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and multi-skilled person to take care of our schools.
The successful candidate will possess a range of skills and abilities including:
- A knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- The ability to update and maintain premises related inspections and records.
- Basic DIY/maintenance skills with an understanding of heating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to problem solve and be pro-active.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to competently liaise with third parties (good verbal and written English essential).
- IT competency to include email, internet and MS office software.
Please contact Karen Turner – Office Manager to organise a visit and request an application pack on 0118 901 5413. Complete applications should be returned to email@example.com by 25th November 2020. Interviews will be held on 27th November 2020.
All Saints Schools and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, suitable references and other essential checks.
To find out more information about either schools please visit their websites:
All Saints Infants School - www.allsaints.reading.sch.uk
All Saints Juniors School - www.allsaintsjuniorschoolreading.co.uk