Join the team at the Harlequin Theatre and Cinema!
About the Role
The Casual Chef will help to deliver a new, profitable and innovative food offering at the Harlequin Theatre & Cinema. Responsibilities will include ensuring the delivery of the menu is at the highest level and maintaining and adhering to all Health & Safety requirements.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A clear understanding of the industry and regulatory compliance.
- A ‘can-do’ and ‘will-do’ attitude to the role.
- An ability to maintain a proactive and innovative outlook with regards to revenue opportunities.
- A passion for food and drink and the hospitality industry
- Alignment with the Council’s expected behaviours of being Positive, Supportive, Flexible and Innovative.
For an informal discussion about the role, please call Jonathan Hardie, Food and Beverage Manager, on 01737 276628.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
Closing date: Ongoing.
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change. Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.