Selwyn Primary School
Leading Learning Trust
Job starts: January 2021 or ASAP
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner!
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated Class teacher to join our dynamic staff team. This role is suitable for main scale teachers and NQTs.
We are looking for a practitioner with:
Evidence of being a good/outstanding teacher
- Resilience to adapt and refine own practice
- High expectations of pupil outcomes for all learners
- Excellent organisational skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors
- The ability to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment where all pupils make good or better progress
- A commitment to own professional development
We can offer you:
- High quality professional development;
- Wonderful children, who display excellent learning behaviours;
- A supportive, vibrant, and dedicated school community;
- An energetic and sociable environment within which to develop professionally and personally.
Under correct guidance, visits cannot be accommodated but you are welcomed to contact a member of the Leadership Team on 020 8471 6173, for an informal chat about the role.
Senior Leadership Team:
Helen Mawer - Head teacher
Michael Boxall & Elaine Pyke - Deputy Head teachers
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://selwyn.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 27th November 2020
Interviews: W/C 7th December 2020
Selwyn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
We may interview candidates prior to the closing of the advert, so we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.