Henry Maynard Primary School and Nursery
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
References will be taken up after short listing.
We would like to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding primary practitioner for a one year temporary period initially (with the potential to become a permanent position dependent on the future needs of the school) The person we are looking for:
- Is committed to raising standards for our pupils
- Is an excellent class teacher
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
- Is creative and innovative in their teaching
- Is a team player who is committed to working co-operatively with colleagues
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are a delight to teach
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
If you would like to apply for the position of class teacher at our school please download an application form and further information from the Waltham Forest or jobs go public website at www.jobsgopublic.com . If you would like to know more about our school, please visit our school website at www.henrymaynardprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school office may be arranged by contacting Sally Dodge Tel: 0208-520-3042. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 9th December @noon
Interview Date: TBC