Lime Trust is looking for a Deputy Headteacher to work in our Peterborough hub, which incorporates 3 primaries and 1 special school.
The Trust consists of 8 schools in total, 4 of which are special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
The salary for this post is Leadership range L10-L14.
Trust vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will work as part of the leadership team to drive school improvement, promote best practice and contribute to the aims and ethos of the Trust. Candidates should be inspiring leaders, as well as outstanding practitioners who can motivate, manage and build effective teams. You should share our values and be passionate about creating an environment that supports personalised learning and that prepares our pupils for the next stage in their life.
We are looking for a leader who can demonstrate:
- Excellent leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent classroom practice, effectively meeting individual needs
- The desire and experience to take a lead role within one of our schools
- Ability to provide pupils with the excitement of a relevant, challenging and creative curriculum that raises standards of education for all
- A clear understanding of the SEND Code of Practice and experience of working with children with a range of complex needs
- A commitment to ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential and to set high expectations for every child and ensure all pupils achieve these standards
- High expectations of themselves and others
- Experience of leading change and improvement across a school
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who have ambitions for a leadership role and are ready for a post that has a high level of challenge and reward. You will be part of an excellent team and will be given support to develop to your full potential both in this role and beyond.
Closing date: 13 May 2021
Shortlisting: w/c 17 May 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Rachael Holland, Director of Education by telephone 07821303581 or email Rachael.Holland@limetrust.org, to arrange this.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.