Location: North London – working from home
Salary: £25k per annum (pro rata)
Hours: 25 hours per week
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our Homes business serves communities by providing trusted housing management solutions. We take a collaborative and commercially minded, yet socially principled approach across our portfolio of Affordable, Private Rented and Leasehold properties.
Purpose of Role – Housing Manager
Provide a comprehensive housing service across several contracts in different regions, and to take full responsibility for services as defined by the Contract Manager. You will be responsible for the effective monitoring of the housing service and all aspects of tenant & lessee management, providing regular reports on performance, identifying key issues and solutions.
- Implement the instructions and meet targets set by the Contract Manager to ensure client expectations are met
- Meeting all relevant Contract key performance indicator targets
- To process and support monthly client reporting
- Develop effective relationships with residents, resident groups, the Client and other stakeholders. Attend meetings as required (usually evenings)
- To work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance the areas/estates and improve customer satisfaction
- Respond effectively to all contract correspondence including resident, councillor and stakeholders
- To effectively manage all contract related service requests including, answering customer calls, raising repairs, processing requests for succession, mutual exchange, reports of anti-social behaviour cases etc
- To work alongside internal teams in delivering contractual obligations
- To progress and manage all tenant repairs and log all repairs via relevant software.
- To process invoices for payment
- To update all relevant customer and client records
- To conduct regular site estate inspections / tenancy audits
- To manage voids and letting process in line with contractual obligations and as per client requirements
- To implement service improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- To have the ability to work from home but be flexible in attending site when required
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice
- Experience of working in front line Housing Management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Resilience to manage in an ever changing environment
- Experience of dealing with the public
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Property management accreditation (i.e. CIH or ARLA) or willing to undertake such qualifications