Full Time - Permanent
Start Date: April 2021 or earlier
Salary/Scale M1- M6 £25,714 - £36,961
The Executive Head and federated Governors wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher for the EYFS at this happy and progressive Nursery School.
We are looking for an Early Years Teacher who has recent excellent Foundation Stage practice and will:
- Share our vision for an inclusive, community focused Nursery School
- Establish and foster excellent relationships, within and beyond the Nursery School and REYS Federation.
- Reflect upon, evaluate and develop their teaching, and work in partnership to create and develop an innovative and creative curriculum, which will lead to outstanding learning and achievement
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and passion to the team
- Be committed to providing the very best for our children
We offer additional benefits including:
- Being part of developing federation of Nursery Schools
- Discounted Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- A range of local discounts
Please email email@example.com or call 0118 937 5429 for an application pack. Visit our website for more details about our Nursery School - www.cavershamnurseryschool.co.uk
Closing date: Monday 25th January 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th January 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Please do not send a C.V. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
We have a strong commitment to inclusion and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We follow safer recruitment practises. Successful applicants will be required to provide satisfactory background checks, references and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.