Are you an experienced Social Worker looking to make a difference in 2021? This is an exciting time to join our children’s social care team…..we are investing our time and energy into the implementation of the Signs of Safety as our preferred methodology. You could be instrumental in helping us to drive this forward!
About the role……
- To provide quality social work services to children in need and their families
- To undertake a range of statutory duties in accordance with the Children Act 1989
- Manage a children and families caseload of various levels of complexity; including completion of assessments, direct work with children or other interventions aimed at improving the lives of children and safeguard them from harm
Who you are……
- An ambitious and experienced Social Worker
- Willing to embrace the Signs of Safety methodology and undertake the appropriate training
- Committed to enabling children and young people's participation in service planning and delivery
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
What we offer in return… Work that makes a difference to people’s lives within this beautiful county, in addition to structured salary reviews, local government pension scheme, discounted access to ‘Active Rutland’ keep fit activities and Flexi-Time to name just a few!
We act as ‘One Council’ in all we do, with each of us working together in the most effective way to meet the needs of our customers every day – if you share this ethos then we very much want to hear from you.
What to do now… Please visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk for more information about this role. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Ann-marie McDonnell on 01572 or email: email@example.com
Please follow the links to apply online. Alternatively you can contact one of the Recruitment team for an application pack, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 758343.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will usually be sent out via email. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the HR team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.