Job Title: Strategic Manager - Assets and Estates
Salary Range: £49,866 - £53,042 pa (based on skills and experience)
Hours: 37 per week, Full time
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for an experienced surveyor to manage the team. As a leading local authority which is experiencing unprecedented levels of growth and development within the county this is your chance to be part of team that is proactive, flexible, responds quickly to change and is never complacent.
What will the role involve:
- Strategic Asset & Estates Manager will be responsible for the disposal of surplus assets efficiently and effectively in accordance with the Hertfordshire County Council’s policies, procedures and long-term proposals. Also ensuring statutory compliance, with best consideration requirements are fully met.
- Working alongside colleagues in our Property Planning, Development, Legal and Service teams to realise the best possible solution for the county council taking in to account any specific requirements identified for each site.
- Managing, achieving and reporting on the annual capital receipts budget.
What we’d like to see from the Strategic Assets and Estate Manager:
- Suitable qualification appropriate to the main areas of responsibility of the job
- And be a member of a property related professional organisation e.g. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of property, planning, legal matters and have a political awareness in dealing with sensitive issues.
Closing Date: 18th January 2020
Interview Date: w/c 25th January 2020