Oakfield is an inclusive and popular Community First School with a strong reputation for academic success, influential leadership and innovation underpinned by a broad and balanced curriculum.
We are seeking a highly motivated teacher with:
• Excellent Key Stage 2 practice.
• High expectations of children’s behaviour and achievement. • The ability to inspire children.
• Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
We can offer you:
• A warm, caring, safe and happy environment. • Well behaved and highly motivated children. • Supportive parents and Governing Board.
• A lively and enthusiastic staff team.
• Outstanding opportunities for professional development. For an application pack please visit
Closing date: Tuesday 19 January 2021 Interview: w/c 25 January 2021
Oakfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.