We have a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant. Do you have experience of successfully managing Treasury, Payroll and Accounts Payable? If you do, then we want to hear from you!
About the Role
This role is a key part of our finance team and manages various areas. Some of the key areas of focus are highlighted below.
- Treasury Management including month end postings for all treasury related activities.
- Monthly and year end reconciliation processes.
- Processing of all payables in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Accurate end to end processing of Payroll to strict monthly deadlines.
- Preparing the annual Salary Costs budget and forecasts and treasury related budget and forecasts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Administering the Pensions schemes and adhering to auto-enrolment rules.
- Leading on Group VAT and other Indirect Taxes and contribute to building a VAT- aware culture within THCH.
To begin with this role will be remote working from home due to COVID-19 social distancing measures. Some form of home working will continue.
In order to be successful in this role you will need experience of successfully managing the administration of payroll, running the Purchase Ledger, balance sheet reconciliations and dealing with Tax, including VAT – just to name a few.
You will be a proficient user of computerised financial and payroll systems, including coding systems with advance knowledge of financial modelling and using spreadsheets.
You must also be well organised, to enable you to balance competing priorities and have excellent communication and negotiation skills to allow you to work effectively and build good relationships at all levels – particularly with contractors and other departments.
If this sound likes an opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
More detail can be found in the role profile.
What we offer you… being part of a fantastic team, we offer a generous package including 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and up to 4 concessionary days, a health and wellbeing scheme including a generous wellbeing allowance, season ticket loan and good pension.
Please note: We provide remote working for most of our staff whilst pandemic is ongoing as well as opportunities for remote and flexible working beyond the pandemic where possible.
On top of this we offer an environment which promotes openness and inclusion a team that operates with empathy and values partnerships and integrity.
How to apply
Please email your CV, supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria and also complete and return the Candidate Essentials Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to Covid19 social distancing measures - the interviews will be taking place via video link on Monday 8 February 2021.