Family Liaison Officer to start ASAP
35 hours per week term time only including INSET (39 weeks)
Scale SC6 point 20 to 22 £30,618 - £31,731pa pro rata
Actual salary approx. £26,115 - £27,064 pa
An exciting opportunity exists for Family Liaison Officer to join our friendly school team. You will be responsible for tackling underachievement by working in partnership with families, parents, carers and pupils, particularly the most vulnerable to have full access to educational opportunities and overcome barriers to learning and participation.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of supporting children, parents and families in and out of school
- Experience of working with outside agencies to support children, parents and families
- Experience of managing school attendance and admissions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to keep accurate records and respect confidentiality.
- A sense of humour
We can offer you:
- An inviting and well-resourced learning environment.
- A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
- A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
- Supportive governors and parents
- Strong community links
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, overseas checks if applicable and receipt of satisfactory references.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available at www.lewisham.gov.uk and should be emailed to the School Business Manager at email@example.com. Please note CV’s will not be accepted..
References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Midnight 12^th February 2021.
Interview date: Week starting 22^nd February 2021