Lime Trust is looking for an HR Adviser to join their Central HR Team. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be primarily based remotely; however, there will be a requirement to travel to the Trust schools for on-site HR support visits as needed.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to:
- provide high quality professional HR advice and support to managers and staff for all HR related mattersacross multiple sites
- act as a point of contact to the Trust schools and external contacts for HR related matters
- maintain confidentiality and respect, whilst adhering to relevant policies, procedures and regulatory frameworks.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and be confident working with people. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Experience of working at HR Adviser/Officer level in a generalist role
- Experience of working in an HR role carrying out a range of HR duties, ideally in the education sector
- Experience of dealing and building effective relationships with trade unions
- Experience of supporting managers in all areas of people matters, including recruitment, performance and change management, absence and sickness management, disciplinaries, grievances, staff terms and conditions, employee relations, etc, ensuring compliance with legislation and HR policies and procedures
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment with the ability to establish good working relationships with a variety of people e.g. senior leaders, job applicants, employees
- Experience of dealing with employee relations casework and HR best practice
- Experience in prioritising varied and conflicting work demands and ability to work under pressure
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support with the government child care voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 5 March 2021 (midday)
Shortlisting: 8 March 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Lisa Collison on 07741909707
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.