Teacher Vacancy September 2021
The Pines School is looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly hard-working team. The successful candidate will deliver high quality lessons while nurturing and inspiring our pupils and you will enthuse and motivate pupils to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
We need a teacher who: -
- Has up to date whole class teaching experience, with a record of high quality practice (KS1 experience desirable but not essential). NQTs will be considered.
- Has high expectations of self and others.
- Is flexible and able to work well with others.
- Is able to deliver creative, fun, challenging and stimulating lessons that meet the needs of all learners.
- Has a clear understanding of expected learning outcomes across the primary phase.
- Understands the importance of ongoing assessment to determine children’s next steps in learning.
- Has drive and ambition to contribute to school improvement.
The successful candidate will join a team who are passionate about engaging and inspiring young people in their learning. We are looking for an individual who is a strong team player but can use their initiative and contribute to raising standards across the school.
The Pines is a two-form entry primary with a Nursery. We are well resourced and we have extensive outside space, nurture provision and a Key Stage 1 SEN resource provision. There are currently 350 children on roll.
The Pines is at the beginning of our journey with a new senior leadership team that was appointed in September 2019 and are invested in improving the quality of education, behaviour & attitudes and personal development. This is an exciting time to join us and our amazing team.
The school is located in the Hanworth estate which is on the outskirts of Bracknell town and is within very easy access of many amenities. The 'Look Out’ environmental area, Bracknell Sports Centre and Swimming Pool, the Berkshire Racquets and Health Club, the South Hill Park Theatre & Arts Centre are all well within walking distance with skating, skiing, bowling, cinemas and a leisure pool nearby.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive ethos
- Happy, motivated children who enjoy coming to school
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
- Caring and committed staff teams including an actively supportive leadership team who work well together
- Supportive parents who engage positively in the improvement of the school
Closing date: 23rd April 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 3rd May
Visits are actively encouraged in line with current government guidance on Coronavirus restrictions. Please contact Rachel Evans, School Business Manager, should you require any further information. SBM@thepinesschool.org.uk
Maternity Cover with a view to permanent contract, Start date – September 2021