(level depending on experience)
Trinity St Stephen CE (Aided) First School is a thriving school close to the town centre of Windsor. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our team of caring and committed staff to help us achieve the very best for our children in Reception and Key Stage1. The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working with young children and be keen to join in with their play to support their learning.
- Have enthusiasm, patience and energy.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to work on their own initiative.
- Be required to deliver intervention to small groups of children and support learning in the classroom.
- Have commitment to teamwork.
- Be interested in furthering their own learning.
An application pack is available from the school website: www.tssfirst.co.uk
Alternatively, please contact Mrs Kim Jones, School Business Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 01753 862540.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidates.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, 8 March 2021
Interviews to be held on 10 March 2021