The Governors are seeking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic Midday Assistant.
- Applicants must be highly motivated and committed to the highest standards of pupil care.
- Applicants must be willing to promote and support the aims and ethos of our Church of England school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the highest standards of pupil care, including hygiene of pupils and dining area.
- Be committed to the highest standards of school discipline, including good table manners
- Be committed to the highest standards of health and safety, security, safeguarding and well-being for all pupils.
- Be committed to the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Be able to work co-operatively as a team
- Promote a positive ethos and role model positive attributes, self-esteem and independence.
- Provide pastoral support to pupils.
- Be willing to attend and participate in meetings and training or other learning activities as required.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work in a good school where “all staff, teaching and non-teaching, work together as a cohesive team to improve the school”. (Ofsted March 17)
We also offer:
- A caring and welcoming Christian school that values everyone
- A highly inclusive, supportive learning environment
- The opportunity to work with motivated pupils and supportive families
- Supportive governing body and a dedicated school team.
- A commitment to your professional development
Closing date for applications: - 15 March 2021
Interviews will be held – 17 March 2021
Candidates will be contacted by phone.
Hale CE VC Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of suitable references and an enhanced disclosure from the DBS service, as well as other pre appointment checks.