Required for September 2021
Applications will be considered upon receipt
Our wonderful church school is looking to invite applications for the post of Class Teacher. We are looking for a kind and dedicated teacher who would like to join our lovely school as we continue on our journey of rapid improvement from our 2018 Ofsted grading of RI to Good and Outstanding.
All NQT’s are welcome to apply. We can be flexible on preference of preferred key stage.
At St John’s, our children really are at the heart of everything we do. They are happy, friendly, interested and interesting!
Here at St John’s we are committed to building a professional and dynamic team who work hard and aim high, all within a context of love and care.
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
Who are we looking for:
- An enthusiastic NQT
- A team player
- A keen and able communicator
- A positive attitude where someone strives to be the best they can be
In return, our team can offer:
- An empathetic and experienced leadership team with a wide range of expertise
- A firmly established ethos of caring for one another in our school family
- A commitment to professional development, and a belief in driving improvement
- A beautiful school building with an integrated Church – something quite wonderful to behold
- An opportunity to work with a wider professional senior team of three unique schools, all brilliantly supported by a trust who strongly value the individual school’s character, ethos and approaches
- Dedicated car parking and a staff well-being package
Visits to the school may be possible depending on local restrictions, and prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to request a preliminary phone call or Teams call before they apply, should they like to discuss the role or school further, with the Headteacher.
For further information or to request a chat with the Headteacher, please contact Natasha Kirby, Trust Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07538 539 690
Application packs are available on the trust website www.berkshireschoolstrust.org/vacancies
St John’s CE Primary School and BST are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references