We are seeking to appoint a customer focused admin assistant for 29 hours per week to work in our busy main school office. Main duties to include dealing with parents and visitors to the school both face to face and on the phone, and dealing with administrative tasks relating school. (Working hours 8.30 – 2.15 3 days / 8.30 – 3.15 2 days).
Paid weeks per year: 47.15 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: As soon as possible
About the role
The successful candidate will have the following skills:-
- Proven office experience
- Sunny and friendly disposition, in order to provide a friendly efficient and effective administrative service in this front of house role.
- Experience in all aspects of IT Word, Excel, Email and Web browser.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to accurately input data
- Able to produce reports
- Good time management – the ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to relate well to children and adults
- Willing to work as part of a team
- First aid trained – or being willing to be trained
Closing date: Midday, 23rd April
Interview date: 26th April
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Dale View, Hove, BN3 8LF, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Office: (01273) 294874
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is less than 37 hours or term-time only.
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.