Laurence House, Catford Road, SE6 4RU The Role
At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As a Portfolio Management Office Analyst, your ability to see PMO as the heart of change and not just a transactional function could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We aim to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities – and the dedicated people who join our growing team.
As PMO Analyst, you will be responsible creating an adaptive change delivery methodology that enables flow and continuous delivery, within a framework of control, value realisation and governance.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
- Foster a culture of cross-functional collaboration, transparency, continuous improvement and customer focus, acting as an exemplar across Lewisham Homes.
- Develop and utilize the adaptive change delivery methodology for the planning and governance of all work and contribute to on-going improvement/refinement of the methodology.
- Drive the backlog planning process supporting planning and prioritization forums and stage gate reviews/approvals.
- Monitor and report on our “Raising Our Game” workstreams.
- Create visual management reporting for delivery management and governance, containing items such as progress/milestones, dependencies, risks, decisions, cost and benefits, for forums such as Raising Our Game Transformation Steering Group and Transformation Board, consisting of senior management, executive and Board representatives.
- Provide full administrative support to all forums and meetings that form part of PMO change planning and delivery.
- Ensure all change governance artefacts are systematically version controlled and stored.
- Support the PMO Manager to manage the master schedule / change roadmap prioritization and planning processes.
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
This role is currently remote working due to Covid-19. Longer term it will be agile working with some days being office-based.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.
Closing Date: Sunday 25 April 2021
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification.