Woodlands Park is a warm and welcoming school in the heart of the local community with committed staff and energetic and enthusiastic children.
We are seeking to appoint a Clerk to support our Governing Body. Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate and you will benefit from a support network of other clerks.
- An efficient and effective administrator?
- Highly organised and able to keep to strict deadlines?
- A good communicator with strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills?
- Able to work flexibly on your own initiative?
- Confidentiality aware?
- Prepare accurate and fair minutes of our meetings?
- Maintaining our administrative and organisational records and papers?
- Provide guidance and advice with respect to compliance, procedures and best practice?
- Proactively contribute to the effective governance of the school?
Would you like to:
- Work alongside a committed, professional governing body and staff?
- Develop a career that supports our friendly and inclusive school?
For an application pack please contact Tricia Knight on 01628 822350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlands Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 16 April 2021
Interviews: w/c 19 April 2021