Receptionist Administrator (EHCP) – Lime Academy Orton
The Lime Trust is looking for a part time Receptionist Administrator to join their team, working Thursdays and Fridays 8am-4pm, term time only plus 2 inset days. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
The Lime Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school to school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Lime Trust strive to improve life chances for all and respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
Lime Academy Orton is a special school split over two sites in Orton Goldhay and Orton Malborne, Peterborough for children and young pupil with complex and severe needs including learning difficulties, physical impairment, sensory impairment and ASD aged from 2-19.
The successful candidate will be part of the office team responsible for ensuring there is efficient, effective organisation and administration of school business processes, procedures and policies. They are responsible for supporting their team to deliver the best possible service to all stakeholders to facilitate efficient and effective service and teaching and learning across the school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide Admin support to our schools as specified above. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and be confident working with people. The successful candidate will also demonstrate an ability to:
- Deal with routine reception/visitor matters, carry out reception tasks as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the school ensuring that everyone receives a welcoming positive and helpful response and that messages and calls are efficiently processed
- To be aware of and follow school policies and procedures for visitors in school
- To work both as part of a team or unsupervised, prioritising own work and meeting deadlines.
- To organise the timetable for EHCP reviews for the academic year, liaising with the teachers and external parties.
- To notify parents and carers and other relevant parties of forthcoming reviews and sending out all documentation within a given time frame.
- To meet deadlines for collating documentation from all parties involved.
- To ensure completed EHCP documents are returned to the LA within the specified timeframe.
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who want to take the next step up in their career. This is a post that requires candidates to be committed to ongoing personal learning and development, and to sharing our long-term aims and drive for continuous improvement within our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check).
Closing date: 11 April 2021
Shortlisting: 12 April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check)