Start date: 1st September 2021
Essex Primary School
“Everyone Valued, Everyone Challenged, Everyone Achieving”
Essex Primary School is an outstanding school committed to raising standards of achievement and providing all children remarkable opportunities with a cultural inclusive curriculum.
We are a large, four-form entry school with a Nursery and ASD Resourced Provision. We are located in the London Borough of Newham – a vibrant, inner city borough just 25 minutes from the centre of London, within an ethnically diverse local community.
Essex Primary School is an exciting place to work and learn. We are looking for an inspiring, highly motivated and experienced practitioner to join our dedicated team of staff. The successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- A good understanding of the Primary curriculum and end of KS1 & 2 Assessments
- Be highly skilled in delivering all sessions
- The ability to create a stimulating learning environment where pupils of all ability are making accelerated progress
- Be dedicated to motivate and inspire pupils through creative learning opportunities
- A strong work ethic with the desire to keep learning
- An opportunity to make a positive difference to children’s learning
- Hardworking children who enjoy school and strive to succeed
- A passionate and enthusiastic team with excellent opportunities for CPD
- A strong leadership team with a clear focus and direction
- A supportive, diverse community which contributes to our ethos
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants and an initial conversation with the Executive and Associate Head Teacher. Please contact Jas Seehra, School Business Manager. Telephone: 020 8472 0322 or email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 3rd May 2021
Essex Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation and applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure.