Assistant Business Partner (People Team)
Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Salary £29,700 – £32,496
Flexible, Work from anywhere
28 days annual leave (or pro rata equivalent)
Epping Forest District Council is looking for an Assistant Business Partner to play an integral part in supporting the People Team as we take our ambitious People Strategy to the next level of implementation...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual, ideally with full CIPD Level 3 membership or working towards this qualification or equivalent, to work with us to embrace the key challenges and opportunities to deliver the planned growth of the People Agenda. You will have gained your experience in either the public or private sector with a strong emphasis on an all-round generalist HR knowledge including some experience over the nine areas of specialist HR expertise and knowledge required within the people profession, spanning across the entire HR Life Cycle..
- People analytics – Using analytics to inform decision making.
- Resourcing – Supporting the iTrent/iRecruit system data input and support across the resourcing and onboarding journey.
- Reward – Supporting the research and admin input through iTrent of remuneration and benefits.
- Talent Management – Supporting the talent identification, engagement and planning process.
- Employee experience - Supporting a holistic approach around engagement and well-being which enables employees to have a voice and be their best.
- Employee Relations – Developing relationships between an organisation and its people, supporting the self-service approach and direction into the right support.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Promoting inclusive cultures where individuals can thrive.
- Learning and development – Ensuring employees know where to access the knowledge, skills and experience to fulfil individual ambitions.
- Organisation development and design – Supporting our managers to make informed decisions based on sound advice, access to the right support always.
You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive, creative, positive and flexible working environment, enabling you to be involved in a wide range of HR processes whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
You will be working on a range of system maintenance, input and development projects with a variety of stakeholders within the People Team, therefore strong interpersonal skills and HR System skills are key to this role. Ideally some knowledge of the iTrent HR system is desirable.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Joanne Budden via email email@example.com
Interviews to be held week commencing: 12 April 2021
Post Ref: 2000CFE
Closing Date: 9 April 2021