Engayne Primary School – Teacher required for September 2021
Engayne Primary School is a large, three-form entry vibrant school community where teachers want to teach and pupils want to learn. We are looking for an excellent class practitioner who believes that education is about teaching pupils to think, and who wants to make young people resilient, independent and excited about school life.
We want to appoint a teacher who:
- has a real of love of teaching, is excited by seeing pupils learn, and who has proven to be a consistently high-quality teacher with a record of success;
- wants to be creative and to fill pupils with a thirst for knowledge;
- thinks that every lesson in every subject counts, and;
- has high expectations of behaviour, effort and achievement.
At Engayne we:
- prioritise the professional development of staff;
- put children’s learning at the heart of everything we do;
- give teachers the freedom to innovate, and;
- have closely-knit year-group teams who support each other in every way.
You will want to see the school before you apply. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. w/b 19th April.
Applications Close: 9am Friday 23rd April 2021
Position Start Date: 01/09/2021
Employment Type: full time
Date of Interview: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Pay Spine: M2-4