Ardleigh Green Learning Federation
Ardleigh Green Road
Hours: 5.835 hours per week/38 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 points 1-5 £20,658 - £22,185 (pro rata £2,800 - £3,006)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Ardleigh Green Learning Federation, which comprises of Ardleigh Green Junior and Infant School, has children who are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a Midday Assistant to join our current team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Given specific responsibility for a SEN child to encourage interaction with other children in a range of activities and games.
- A committed and enthusiastic team member
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration
- Flexible and willing to take on a range of roles and responsibilities
- Able to work from their own initiative
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
If you have any questions please contact the school office firstname.lastname@example.org, 01708 449362
Please apply online
Closing Date: 23rd April 2021 - 12 noon