About the Role
We are looking for a part time (14 hours per week) motivated Communications & Marketing Officer. This role is a job share and you will be working Monday and Tuesday each week.
This role is responsible for carrying out Marketing and Communications activities and for supporting the delivery of campaigns and events, including creating content or liaising with creative agencies.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, and you will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects.
We`re looking for someone who can:
Manage websites and use content management systems.
Successfully manage social media platforms.
Use MS Office - particularly Word, Publisher and PowerPoint.
Use the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop).
Summarise data and present reports to different audiences
Advertise through social media
Work effectively with external agencies and partner organisations to deliver coordinated communications
You will be part of a friendly, dynamic team where you will be encouraged to actively pursue new ideas.
All applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
£13,272 pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association transforming thousands of lives every year. We do this by building hundreds of much needed new homes and providing care and supported housing services for a wide range of people. We have high ambitions, a principled approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £90 million and a development programme that will deliver around 500 new affordable homes each year.
How to Apply
Previous applicants need not apply
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please download the job description and click apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory right to work, reference and medical checks.
Closing Date: Tuesday 13th April 2021
Interview Date: TBC
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.