Full time: 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Working hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm (with flexibility for holiday cover)
Salary: permanent contract approx. £22 185 to £22 587 per annum
Required: end of May 2021
We are looking for a smart, conscientious and competent caretaker to join our school site team. The role would suit someone who has:
- Experience, qualifications or knowledge of health and safety at work
- A warm, professional manner
- The ability to follow instructions and adhere to statutory guidance
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good computer skills or is willing to learn
- A range of practical skills and some specialist trade knowledge
- A desire to work in a Primary school
- Flexibility and the taking pride in a job well done
What makes Maylands different?
A Unique learning environment…
Our Reggio Emilia inspired learning environment provides a calm and purposeful setting for our children. Our school building is well-designed but we are continuing to develop the learning areas inside and out.
Emotional well-being is at the heart of everything we do…
We are a Thrive school, which means we are emotionally literate, promote mutual respect between adults and children and value what our children have to say. All our staff eat together with the children in a family-style dining environment every lunchtime to enjoy a healthy school meal.
Passionate about enrichment opportunity…
We offer Forest School to every child, seek out exciting visits and visitors, have an Artist in Residence and specialist teachers.
Visits to the school could be arranged and informal discussions available for potential candidates.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st April , 2021 12pm
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.