Administration assistant required
Part-time term-time: 32.5 hours
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm
Salary: permanent contract Grade 4 (scale points 5-6)
We are looking for a smart, conscientious and competent administration assistant to join our school office team. The role would suit someone who has:
- Experience of a public-facing role, as a first point of contact for our families
- A warm, professional manner
- The ability to listen well and respond appropriately
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to use a range of software and experience of a management information system (SIMS desirable)
- Knowledge of school systems
- A desire to work in a Primary school
What makes Maylands different?
A Unique learning environment…
Our Reggio Emilia inspired learning environment provides a calm and purposeful setting for our children. Our school building is well-designed but we are continuing to develop the learning areas inside and out.
Emotional well-being is at the heart of everything we do…
We are a Thrive school, which means we are emotionally literate, promote mutual respect between adults and children and value what our children have to say. All our staff eat together with the children in a family-style dining environment every lunchtime to enjoy a healthy school meal.
Passionate about enrichment opportunity…
We offer Forest School to every child, seek out exciting visits and visitors, have an Artist in Residence and specialist teachers.
Visits to the school could be arranged and informal discussions available for potential candidates.
Closing date: Monday 19th April , 2021 12pm
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.