Our Vision: “To make learning utterly irresistible for all pupils and staff at Binfield C.E. Primary School.”
After School Club Manager required
Permanent post starting as soon as possible
Salary BG-I – SCP 6-14
FTE - £19,698 - £23,080 (pro rata)
Actual - £10.54 - £12.29 per hour depending on experience
15 hours Contracted Monday – Friday (term-time only) 3p.m. - 6p.m. (These hours are normal outside of Covid-19 so can be subject to change)
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
- Are you an experienced Play-worker, looking to take the lead?
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high-quality training and development. We would love you to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic After School Club Manager to join our hardworking team and lead our in-house after school provision for our children. This is a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent play-worker who understands what high quality, inclusive child-care looks like for 4-11 year olds
- Plan creative and engaging provision
- Take the lead in managing a supportive team of play-workers
- Be the Designated Safeguarding Lead of the provision & over oversee all health & safety
- Have excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- A good track record of supporting all staff’s CPD
- Keen, curious, well-behaved & enthusiastic children
- A well-resourced After School Club provision
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic play-workers
For more information, please contact the school:
School Office: 01344 860106 Email: Louise Wanless email@example.com
Please apply via the Bracknell Forest website:
Interviews: TBC or upon application
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject
to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.