The Lime Trust is looking for EYFS Team Leader with a Teaching and Learning Responsibility (TLR) responsibility to join their new Nursery team from September 2021. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is to work in Lime Academy Forest Approach, a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children aged 4-19.
The salary for this post will be paid in accordance with teacher pay and conditions.
This a unique and exciting opportunity to join our growing Trust and to help create an exceptional learning experience for pupils within our school. Our aim is to provide our pupils with the best possible opportunities to succeed with future goals and aspirations in all areas of their life including social, emotional, physical and communication.
The Lime Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Lime Trust strive to improve life chances for all and respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We are seeking a motivated skilled and resilient EYFS teacher who is looking to take the next step into middle leadership. As a member of the extended leadership team the chosen candidate will demonstrate:
- Lead, manage and develop the curriculum delivered to all pupils in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Lead, develop and enhance practice of all colleagues working with pupils in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- A good understanding of developing and delivering a quality curriculum and learning experience for young people with SEND, ensuring the school is line with regulatory requirements
- A flexible fair and empathetic approach and the ability to meet the complex needs of our pupils
- High expectations for all and a commitment to achieve the schools aim of excellent outcome for all pupils.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective and positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and external agencies
- Excellent working relationships across the cross and the ability to provide support, guidance and inspiration to the staff team.
- This can be a challenging environment; therefore, determination and resilience are key characteristics for the post.
If you are passionate about EYFS - SEND and have the energy, drive and desire to motivate pupils and staff to ensure the best possible outcomes are for all, this could be the right job for you. Applications are welcome from teachers from mainstream or special schools.
- Welcoming and a supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- Support the government childcare voucher scheme
- CPD opportunities including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced Maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment timetable
Closing date: 9 May 2021 (12pm)
Shortlisting: wlc 10 May 2021
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange on 01708 343649
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.