Required Sept. 2021
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Head Teacher who will be responsible for operational standards across the school. We are seeking a highly credible, passionate and emotionally intelligent individual who is at one with our values.
Park’s Deputy Head will: be intending to pursue the path to headship; be astute at using all aspects of qualitative and quantitative data to drive improvement; have a deep and research-informed understanding of what makes excellent learning and teaching and will care about everything they do. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of working with colleagues, successfully and happily, to implement evaluation-driven change.
About us, Park Primary School is:
- a happy and creative place to learn and work; that is testament to the atmosphere purposefully contributed to by all;
- an aspirational, caring and engaging learning environment with happy, enthusiastic children; friendly, conscientious staff; a truly supportive community and a governing board which fulfills its responsibility readily.
About you, we seek to appoint a highly motivated leader of children's & adult learning who is:
- the personification of an excellent practitioner and is a great facilitator and learner;
- evidently committed to providing an ‘irresistible’ learning experience for our children;
- positively passionate;
- consistently ambitious for all: staff, community and children equally;
- an emotionally intelligent team player;
- professional at all times;
- reflective and flexible in approach;
- innovative and creative whilst being compassionate and committed to the greater good;
- driven and takes pride in all that they do.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. It is essential that you perceive Park to be a place where you could be happy in your work. We are a values-driven organisation; buy-in and exemplification of our values is an imperative part of our recruitment process. Please visit: www.park.newham.sch.uk for further information about us, our ethos and our values.
We love our school and work with integrity; we expect all recruits to feel able to do the same.
Please contact the School Office on 020 8534 4065 or email the Head Teacher directly at email@example.com
Closing Date: 5th May 2021
Shortlisting : 7th May 2021
Selection Process: TBC
Park is unwaveringly committed to safeguarding & the promotion of emotional and physical welfare of children and young people; we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Equality of opportunity at Park permeates all aspects of school life and is the responsibility of every member of the school and wider community. Everyone should feel safe, secure, valued and of equal worth; all should feel able to access everything that the school has to offer regardless of individual differences and needs.