St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is a one and a half form entry primary school. We are a ‘Good’ school where staff and pupils continuously drive for improvement. We take the ‘whole child’ into account. We want our pupils to leave school with excellent subject knowledge and skills, but also to leave as caring, respectful, tolerant and enthusiastic learners, who are well-equipped to become good citizens of the future.
The Governing Body of St Aloysius Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, positive and caring Administrator, supporting the leadership team in delivering high expectations and standards
We are looking for someone who will:-
- Be responsible for effective whole school administration, financial, human resources and organisational systems and have responsibility for managing resources within a budget.
- Having a lead role in budget preparation and the marketing/promotion of the school, securing sponsorship/funding.
- Having responsibility for human resource issues and premises related matters, including building projects.
- Working with a large degree of independence and significant accountability, with the ability to build and maintain successful relationships with people, treating them consistently, with respect and consideration.
- Support the Senior Leadership Team
Qualification & Training
Level 2 qualification in Numeracy/Maths and Literacy/English or equivalent qualification.
Diploma in School Business Management – desirable but not essential
Experience of Simms processes
Willing to undertake any additional training required to meet safeguarding and Health and Wellbeing standards.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and are offered in line with the current Covid-19 guidance. Please call the school office on 0151 489 5083 to arrange an appointment.
The Job Description, Person Specification, Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure and Application form can be downloaded from the school website. The necessary documentation must be completed fully and returned along with a typed supporting letter, to the School for the attention of Miss S Wrigley, Headteacher. This can be done electronically to email@example.com. No C.V’s are accepted for applications. St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.