Job Title: Area Team Manager
Salary Range: £46,845 - £49,866 pa
Hours: 37 per week
Due to promotion of the current postholder a vacancy has arisen for a Team Manager in the SASH service.
The SASH service in Hertfordshire specialises in working intensively with adolescents who may be experiencing a number of issues including:
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Criminal Exploitation
- Family breakdown – preventing children becoming Looked After
- Young people Missing from Home
- Young People at risk of radicalisation
- Children becoming Looked After
- Rehabilitating young People home after a period of being Looked After
- Young people in the Criminal Justice System
- Young people aged 16-17 who are homeless
This is a challenging but very rewarding post and you will lead a group of Social Workers and Adolescent Practitioners committed to improving the outcomes for vulnerable young people and their families.
The postholder must be committed to working with adolescents, have experience of managing Social Workers and have extensive knowledge of the relevant legislation underpinning this important work.
The postholder must be a qualified Social Worker, registered with Social Work England and educated to degree level (or equivalent).
Closing Date: 16th May 2021
Interview Date: 25th May 2021
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Sally Parma, Service Manager on 078163365301 or Natalie Rollock on: 01992 555095/Mobile: 07812 324283
Hertfordshire County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all of our employees. This includes
Competitive starting salary of up to £49,866 depending on experience.
• Market Forces payment of £4,000
• Free parking at all our sites
Car Lease Scheme
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
• Childcare Vouchers
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out – please visit www.hertsrewards.co.uk for more details