Neighbourhood Housing Officer
This is a great time to be joining Residential Services at Arun District Council. Following a recent restructure we are looking to complete our Housing Team. Working alongside our Repairs and Housing Options teams you will be working towards a shared goal of making our Estates great places to live. We are looking for a determined, driven, positive, resilient person to form part of our Neighbourhood Services team to deliver excellent front line services. For this role, we also require you to have experience in managing temporary accommodation.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, care about how you do it and have a track record of delivering excellent quality services with a strong focus on performance.
Working for us will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to grow and develop and be part of our team, working to the Arun Cares competency framework. (Arun Cares link - https://www.arun.gov.uk/download.cfm?doc=docm93jijm4n15062.pdf&ver=15466)
So, if you love working in an environment where no two days are the same and you thrive working in a team that’s constantly striving to improve and make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simply Health Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Interview date - 19 May 2021