Ford Lane, Rainham, RM13 7AR
Telephone No: 01708-551-712
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Website: whybridge.co.uk
Head Teacher: Miss S K Longhurst
Part-Time Class Teacher (2 days per week, job-share)
Payscale: MPS/ UPS dependent on experience
1 year fixed term
Start Date: 01/09/2021
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher in a job-share role for 2 days per week. The other post holder will be working the other 3 days per week. This is a one year fixed term contract to fit with the current needs of the school. However, working days can be discussed prior to appointment.
You will be responsible for planning, assessment and delivery of the curriculum to a whole class on the days you work. You will direct any curriculum support adults in your class on the days you are working. The post will be parallel with a 3 days per week teacher and work alongside two other year group teachers, under the direction of the year leader. You will be jointly responsible for the progress of pupils in your class. Regular opportunities will be provided to liaise with the other post-holder as appropriate and mechanisms will be in place to keep you fully informed and updated of the school’s business on days when you are not working.
This is a unique opportunity and an ideal role for a teacher wishing to reduce their hours or returning from a career break and wishing to work part-time (such as after maternity leave, a change in family circumstances or preparing for retirement, for example).
We can provide:
- A small family-feel atmosphere
- A well-resourced, well-maintained environment
- Well behaved and engaging children
- Colleagues who are friendly, motivated, dedicated and collaborative
- Supportive management
- Free access to a professional 24/7 employee assistance programme (to support your wellbeing)
- A school graded ‘good’ by Ofsted
Staff agree that this is an enjoyable school to work in and we look forward to receiving your application soon. Good luck!
Please visit the school website for full details on all the checks and vetting procedures we undertake on successful candidates before employing them:
whybridge.co.uk | staff & other adults | staff recruitment
Visits to the school at this time are not possible due to the current pandemic restrictions and risk assessments, however phone calls are warmly welcomed if you have questions about the role and we strongly recommend visiting the school website to find out more about us.
- Please apply using the online application form at jobs go public.
- CVs will not be accepted.
- We regret that we can only contact those applicants who will be granted an interview due to volume of applications. If you do not hear from us before the interview date please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Interviews will most likely take place over zoom and you will need to have the facilities to be able to do this. More information can be found on the school website: whybridge.co.uk | staff & other adults | staff recruitment
Closing Date: 12:00 midday, Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interview Date: Friday 14th May 2021