Do you love working outdoors? Are you a hard-working team player?
Then we want to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen at North Somerset Environment Company within the Household Waste and Recycling Centre based at Weston-super-Mare.
You will be part of a small dedicated team that is responsible for the smooth operation of the Household Waste and Recycling Centre.
- Meet and greeting of members of the public as they arrive on site
- Taking payments for DIY waste and vehicle permits
- Monitoring and direction of members of the public to correct recycling points
- Monitoring and direction of traffic on site
- General housekeeping at site
- Mobile plant operation (full training will be provided)
We require a Full, clean driving licence. You will be required to work a shift pattern, on a rota basis of 6 days on and 3 days off.
Want to know more and apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
Anticipated interview date: ASAP
Closing date: Friday 21 May 2021