Start Date: ASAP
Sybourn Primary School / Thomas Gamuel Primary School
SENDco Required ASAP
Full time position
32.5 hours per week x 52.14 weeks per year.
Salary Scale M1 – UPS3 £29,915 - £45,766 + additional allowance £2,270 - £4,479
We are looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed class teacher with the responsibilities for SENDco. If you are excited by innovation and challenge and if you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practise, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with then we look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer you:
- Both Sybourn Primary and Thomas Gamuel are vibrant and rapidly improving schools situated in a culturally diverse area of North London with all the rewards and opportunities this brings.
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling.
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children.
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
- a supportive and forward thinking Trust board, Local Advisory Body and parent community
- excellent opportunities for further professional development through the Lion Academy Trust particular if you have leadership aspirations.
All completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 16.00 24th May 2021
Interview date: 27th May 2021
Sybourn Primary School & Thomas Gamuel Primary School are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS Disclosure.