£34,689 - £37,491
We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual who thrives on delivering excellent customer service. You will be required to:
- Manage a range of casework to include all types of tenancy enquiries
- Manage a range of antisocial behavior, domestic violence and harassment casework from report to resolution
- Take tenancy enforcement action where appropriate
- Sign-up new tenants and carry out settling-in visits in tenants’ homes.
- Develop and monitor the delivery of small projects
In return we promise you a chance to make a difference with great colleagues in an engaging work environment and generous holiday and pension.
Closing date for applications: 10.00am 21 May 2021.
Interviews: Friday 28 May 2021