With the release of the National Bus strategy this is an exciting time to join Nottinghamshire County Council and contribute towards the development of local bus and community transport services to improve connectivity and contribute towards a green recovery.
As part of this role we would like you to:
- Identify funding opportunities to support bus service improvements and help develop bids
- Identify Best practice and innovation in the industry to inform bids and improve services
- Implement successful bids and monitor their success, including the National Bus strategy, Rural Mobility Fund project.
- Develop positive relationships with Bus operators, Community Transport sector and District Councils.
The essential job requirements are:
- Experience of delivering transport or highways projects
- Evidence of developing services and innovative solutions.
- Good communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of contract monitoring and managing budgets.
Within this role, there will be plenty of opportunities for personal development and training
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Pete Mathieson on 0115 9774760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7 June 2021
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
Apply on-line via the link below.
Equality in Services and Employment