We are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to join our IT Services department at the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
- This post will assist in the procurement lifecycle of all IT hardware and software for both RBWM and Schools, ensuring that correct procurement processes are followed, best value is obtained, and asset management controls are in place.
- Requisition requests, IT supplier invoices and the assistance of other IT budget/finance management tasks.
- They will also assist with the technical expertise and support of a set of major business critical applications within the Corporate application team including Microsoft 365.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the process of requisition requests, raise and process all IT supplier invoices, and will be expected to liaise with suppliers to resolve queries relating to these transactions.
- Dealing directly with staff at all levels when providing support for the hand-over of equipment and when dealing with related incidents.
- Assisting with the monitoring of the mobile telephony estate including procurement, moves and changes, delivering face-to-face support to staff at all levels, as well as reviewing monthly usage charges across the estate to identify and report on expenditure anomalies.
- Assist with the support of a number of business applications within the Corporate application team including Microsoft 365.
- Assist with the technical expertise and support of a set of major business critical applications.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate excellent customer service whilst maintaining services for all users of the applications supported within agreed SLAs utilising appropriate Service Level Management functions including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change and Release Management.
Some knowledge of using a financial system, as well as Geographic Information Systems (GIS), planning support software and understanding of cloud and emerging technologies. Where appropriate MS Access for reporting, Business Objects and knowledge of analytical principals.
Some technical knowledge of Mobile/Smart phones is also required.
Candidates should be aware the role requires the successful candidate to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and hold a valid UK driving license.
To discuss this role further, please contact Lisa Grace, Applications Team Leader, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 May 2021
Interviews: 10 June 2021