Salary: £15,625 to £17,596 Per Year
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner for our SEN Resource Base
The post is permanent, 35 hours per week, 8am to 4pm, term-time only plus Inset days.
Required: September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner, with an interest in working with Special Educational Needs children in our Early Years Social Communication Difficulties Resource Base, to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
- Have an interest in working with SEN children.
We can offer you:
- An outstanding SEN training opportunity is available.
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office: 0118 937 5677 or email email@example.com or visit our website - www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: Sunday 13th June 2021
Interviews to be held: TBC week beginning 14th June 2021
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.